Synonyms: SH-PEG-NHS Thiol-PEG-NHS
Recommended Storage Condition: Store at -5°C, keep in dry, and avoid sunlight.
Uses Applicated in medical research, drug-release, nanotechnology, and new materials research, cell culture. In the study of ligand, polypeptide synthesis support, graft polymer compounds, new materials, and polyethylene glycol-modified functional coatings, and other aspects of the active compound.
SECTION 8: Exposure controls/personal protection
- Exposure limits: Occupational Exposure Limits.
- Ventilation: A system of local and/or general exhaust is recommended to keep employee exposures below the Airborne Exposure Limits. Local exhaust ventilation is generally preferred.
- Respiratory System Protection: Avoid inhalation of the vapor or gas.
- Eye Protection: Use chemical safety goggles.
- Protective Gloves: Common chemical-resistant gloves.
SECTION 16: Other information
To the best of our knowledge, the information contained herein is accurate. However, neither Biochempeg Scientific nor any of its subsidiaries assume any liability whatsoever for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein. The final determination of the suitability of any material is the sole responsibility of the user.
All materials may present unknown hazards and should be used with caution. Although certain hazards are described herein, we cannot guarantee that these are the only hazards that exist. This product is intended for research.